About Villa Kavaya, Canggu
Situated within the peaceful region of Canggu, Villa Kavaya is surrounded by scenic surroundings such as rice fields, a meandering river and lush forests. It is also located close to the Echo Beach, a renowned surfing spot in Bali.
Guests will delight in taking in the sight of the beautiful interiors in Villa Kavaya. Teak wood is featured strongly in the interior design of the villa, helping to create a warm and cosy ambience. Much care and effort is put into decorating Villa Kavaya – the villa features an impressive collection of classical antiques that add an Oriental touch to its interiors. Environmentally-conscious guests will be glad to know that the villa is furnished with recycled wood.
There are a total of four bedrooms within Villa Kavaya. Three of these rooms are master suites containing king-sized beds, LCD TVs, DVD players and lovely en suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor shower facilities and bathtubs made of marble. The fourth bedroom is built in an antique Gladak from Java. The bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, and has an attached bathroom.
Guests who delight in outdoor activities will be happy to know that they can do horse-riding on the beach, as the horse stables are located close by, at a distance of two hundred metres. They can also head to the Nirvana golf course, or utilise the sports amenities at the Canggu Club.
– Located near to Nirvana Golf course (It takes approximately 20 minutes to arrive at the golf course)
– Extnesive collection of antique furnishings and ornaments
– Environmentally-friendly, furnished with recycled teak wood
– Contains a unique traditional Javanese Gladak
– Private sauna constructed from Pinewood
– Free access to facilities at the Canggu Club